Ready for fall?

Fall is already coming and I decided to do something in appropriate colours. I just picked the polishes and started painting my nails. The idea came later. I think this is interesting and I've never seen it before. Hope you like it!

xo, K.

Jesen uskoro dolazi pa sam odlucila da uradim nesto u odgovarajucim bojama.Samo sam uzela lakove i pocela da lakiram nokte. Ideja se pojavila kasnije. Mislim da je interesantno i nikada nisam videla ovako nesto pre. Nadam se da vam se svidja!

xo, K.






Share:

2 comments

  1. Cool nail art! Even if I think I will never be ready for fall, cos I love summer so much!!!
    Wanna follow each other? Visit my blog and let me know!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Sure, I'm following you (and on bloglovin' too):)

      Delete